Most currently-used dyes and pigments in textile and leather industries are azo dye compounds which under reductive conditions, are decomposed to form fatty or aromatic amines. Those amines derived from azo compounds, some aromatic amines are believed to be carcinogenic or potentially carcinogenic and banned in EU, the U.S. and China.
Biocomma provides SLE cartridges dedicatedly optimized for determining banned azo dyes in textile products, helping you manage product quality quickly and reliably and protect health of your customers.
● Packed with dedicatedly optimized diatomaceous earth
● Frits with excellent flowrate control technology
● Complying with China and EU official methods
● Superb performance proven by China’s most authoritative textile testing institute
|other aromatic amines
● EN 14362-1:2017 Textiles: methods for determination of certain aromatic amines derived from azo colorants.
||SLE Cartridges for Azo Dye Testing