biocomma ® Stool Collectors collect stool specimenby collection tube, which ensured the long-term roomtemperature preservation of stool samples and theintegrity of DNA in them.
Features♦ Collect samples easily and quickly.
♦ Maintain samples’ stability at room temperature, easyto transport.
♦ Efficient extraction, suitable to convenient automaticdevices.
♦ Reduce sample contamination.
Process of stool collection
1. Use spatula to collect pea-sized stool, try to take the part with mucus or blood.
2. Send samples to test as quickly as possible.
1. Try to get stool specimens containing such as mucus, pus blood andso on.
2. Fresh stool specimens should be collected, do not mix with urine,disinfectant and sewage, so as not to destroy the ingredients, andcause the death of pathogens and pollution of saprophytic protozoa.
3. The specimen should be well covered and sent to test within 2 hoursafter collection, otherwise the cell components in stool can be brokendown due to the influence of digestive enzymes.
4. The stool collectors should be stored in dry place and away fromlight before using, tube cap should not be open before the samplecollection to avoid the contamination affecting the accuracy of testresults.
® Stool Collector
® Stool Collector (Sterile)
- Copure® QuEChERS
- Copure® SPE
- Copure® MS SPE
- Copure® SLE
- Copure® PPT
- SPE Vacuum Manifolds
- Sample Collection & Transport
- Nucleic Acid Purification Kits
- Nucleic Acid Purification Columns
- Oligo Synthesis & Desalting
- Protein Purification
- Premix Buffer Powder & Tablets
- Lab Filters
- Medical Filters
- Custom Filters & Frits
- Air & Gas Filters
Consumables & Parts
- Filtration Plates
- Filtration Columns
- Empty SPE Cartridges, Frits & Sorbents
- Empty Affinity Chromatography Columns
- Empty FPLC Columns
- Empty Synthesis Columns
- Empty Tubes Without Frits
- Empty Column Kits
- Column Accessories
- Autosampler Vials
- Syringe Filters
- Microfiltration Membrane
- Sample Collection Plates
- Electronic Pipettes
- manifolds-vacuum manifolds